[Ads-l] "man" avoidance

Flourish Klink flourish.klink at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 25 13:57:30 UTC 2016

Well, that neatly shuts down what I thought was an enlightening
conversation (or anyway, a conversation in which I discovered some things
about English, even if I never came to agree with you).

There's a joke in here about gender and being "stabbed by a point," but
damned if I can find it.