[Ads-l] Original Strand Magazine issues

Thu Apr 6 21:04:50 UTC 2017

The Adventure of the Cardboard Box appears to be in the January 1893
issue of The Strand Magazine. (as Bill has indicated.) I do not see
the front page of the January issue in HathiTrust (if it existed). The
story begins on page 61. The volume contains January to June 1893. To
double check you can page backward from the first page of the story to
the beginning of the volume.

https://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015086857920
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015086857920?urlappend=%3Bseq=69

Garson