[Ads-l] Request details of citation in Boston Daily Journal in 1865

Tue Aug 15 03:00:27 UTC 2017

Thanks for looking, George.

Chronicling America has an entry for the newspaper.
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn84022618/holdings/

It appears that some libraries around the country have it. Here are a few:

HOLDING: Duke Univ Libr, Durham, NC
<1866:10:6-1867:12:23>

HOLDING: Boston Athenaeum, Boston, MA
<1845:4:1-1865:8:28>