[Ads-l] WOTY candidate

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 30 14:58:42 UTC 2017

GB has a 1977 ex. of "course of least regret" in a NOAA publication and in
ref. to hurricanes.

Early exx. (incl.mine) are in a meteorological/ public safety context.

GB data suggests that more euphonious "path of least regret" (which appears
to be widely applied) is a later development.

JL