[Ads-l] WOTY candidate

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Aug 30 15:24:24 UTC 2017

There is also a term in optics, "the circle of least confusion," referring to how a non-perfect lens will not focus a beam of light to an infinitely small point, but to something larger that that.