[Ads-l] Ban or no ban?

Theresa Fisher fisher.theresa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 1 15:45:34 UTC 2017

Hi – I'm a reporter writing an article on the Gwyneth Paltrow-endorsed "clean
sleep" trend
<http://www.refinery29.uk/2017/01/137104/clean-sleeping-trend-gwyneth-paltrow>,
and I'm trying to figure out when people started describing good-for-you
behavior (a raw-food diet, for example) as "clean" rather than plain old
"healthy." If anyone has thoughts on the rise of "clean," used in this way,
I'd love to hear/read them! Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> -----------------------