[Ads-l] Ban or no ban?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 1 16:28:53 UTC 2017

The first I heard of this was in the recent Panera Bread commercials
promising "clean food."

I thought at first they were insinuating that other restaurants served
unclean food - either with dirt in it or in some religious sense.

JL