[Ads-l] Quote: "God is so powerful...."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 5 15:30:14 UTC 2017

Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - I came across a memorable
line that went something like this:

"God is so powerful, he doesn't even have to exist to change our lives."

This site suggests that it, or something like it, appears in Carl Sagan's
_Contact_:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2012/11/07/a-new-movie-soaked-in-faith/

Since I haven't read _Contact_, and only dimly recall the movie, I doubt
that's where I encountered it, though the time-frame is plausible.

Garson?

JL