[Ads-l] Quote: "God is so powerful...."

Fri Jan 6 21:09:02 UTC 2017

During my rash and impulsive college years, I took a course in the
philosophy of religion, and was introduced to the 7 reasons to believe in
god, which I found sufficiently unpersuasive that I have been an atheist
ever since.  Some years later, Little Richard formulated the 8th reason.
'If there is no God, then who gave me all of my talent?"
Hard to say, I must admit.

GAT

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 3:57 PM, W Brewer <brewerwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> << Misty water color memories of the way we were ...  >>

George A. Thompson
The Guy Who Still Looks Stuff Up in Books.
Univ. Pr., 1998.

But when aroused at the Trump of Doom / Ye shall start, bold kings, from
your lowly tomb. . . .
L. H. Sigourney, "Burial of Mazeen", Poems.  Boston, 1827, p. 112