[Ads-l] Facebookery: "Sally refuses to be _gaslit_."

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 15 15:47:48 UTC 2017

Wouldn't the word "gaslit" be familiar in the sense of "lit by gas", and
wouldn't the Academy Award nominated movie and it's context be familiar to
just about everyone?

I don't think the connection is hard to make.