[Ads-l] Quote: Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 30 17:40:33 UTC 2017

Great find, Fred and Garson.

I wonder if I read my version in Reisner's _Graffiti: Two Thousand Years of
Wall Writing_ (1971).

But maybe I saw it in situ (i.e., in muro).

JL