[Ads-l] Quote: Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 30 17:49:59 UTC 2017

Speaking of graffiti, allow me to record the first graffito I ever remember
seeing. It was in the fall of 1959 and scrawled or painted on a plywood
wall on the perimeter of the construction site that would eventually be
Lincoln Center.

It said, "WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU, EARTHMAN"

It made quite an impression on me as a tad.  Seems like yesterday, actually.

JL