[Ads-l] Quote: Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 30 21:27:43 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Speaking of graffiti,

I read a biographical essay in which the author noted that, as a kid, he
interpreted the common grafitto, _FUCK YOU_ as "Fuck, you!" This caused him
to waste "much neuron" - as we say in the 'hood - wondering what _fucking_
was and what was so bad about it that people had to be being told to do it,
all the time.

--
-Wilson
-----