[Ads-l] WITHOUT RESORTING TO A DICTIONARY: family types

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 2 17:17:58 UTC 2017

That’s pretty much my take, though there are in-laws, step-relatives and half-relatives in the mix, too.

Nuclear: step and half, but no in-laws
Immediate: step and half, and a spouse of any of those in the immediate
extended: step, half and in-laws (including in-laws of in-laws on a generous day)

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA