[Ads-l] Fixing email didn't work after all.

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 6 06:57:02 UTC 2017

RE:  grbld msg reflux

Jesse Sheidlower sent this msg to ADS-L 28 March 2016:
     "Just for reference, the default value for ADS-L was in fact FULLHDR;
DUALHDR was given as a backup possibility but it shouldn't have ever been
used. In the past, certain mail clients did want this but as the document
below states, nowadays everyone should be using FULLHDR. I did change the
default to disallow DUALHDR (though you could deliberately request it), so
any new subscription should be correct.
     "There's apparently no way to change this in bulk for all users. If
you have been receiving garbled messages and are having trouble setting
FULLHDR, please get in touch with me directly and I'll try to help you out."
Jesse Sheidlower jester at panix.com via listserv.uga.edu