[Ads-l] Happy Birthday/Acknowledgement of aging all around

Geoffrey Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Mon May 15 17:52:00 UTC 2017

As Wilson has mentioned, he and I met at the LSA Institute in Buffalo in 1971 where we were kinda roommates. So it's been a long run.

In addition, today is the first day of my official retirement from Wayne State, so I'm joining several others on this list who are doing this 'just for fun'.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
WSU Information Privacy Officer
Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259
On Half-time: Generally not in office on Monday or Fridays but I do read email.
Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.