[Ads-l] trespass, v., ditransitive

Sat Sep 16 00:32:41 UTC 2017

Neal Whitman wrote a pertinent article titled "Trespassers Will Be Trespassed".
The article included a 2001 citation with an explanatory restatement:
https://www.visualthesaurus.com/cm/dictionary/trespassers-will-be-trespassed/

[Begin excerpt]
…Faber alleges in his Complaint that he was "trespassed" from the
Mason City Menards store, which meant that he was banned from ever
reentering that Menards location.
[End excerpt]

Garson