[Ads-l] take a knee (1960)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Sep 26 15:12:54 UTC 2017

Excellent, Ben--but you left out Tebow and Tebowing.  Tim Tebow made knee-taking famous for at least a few years, to the point where “Tebowing” was given some WOTY love. (I forget which category.). If you google “Tim Tebow”, you’re guided directly to “Tim Tebow knee”, where I found this apropos piece in WaPo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/09/24/colin-kaepernick-vs-tim-tebow-a-tale-of-two-christianities-on-its-knees/?utm_term=.8762b1812ce4

Larry