[Ads-l] How the Los Angeles Times deals with obscenity

Baker, John JBAKER at STRADLEY.COM
Sat Feb 17 01:55:29 UTC 2018

The series is indeed named The End of the F***ing World. It’s based on a British graphic novel named The End of the Fucking World. The graphic novel has been reprinted in the United States under the cover title TEOTFW, although in the interior the words are spelled out.

John Baker