[Ads-l] How the Los Angeles Times deals with obscenity

Geoffrey Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Sat Feb 17 12:22:19 UTC 2018

There is also a fairly frequently-produced play based on Chekhov's The Seagull, called, varyingly:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/29/theater/review-stupid-bird-is-chekhov-for-the-21st-century.html

and

https://www.theatreanddanceatwayne.com/bird/

which is seen on posters all over our campus.

Interestingly, the Wikipedia entry does not censor the title:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupid_Fucking_Bird

 Geoffrey S. Nathan
 WSU Information Privacy Officer (Retired)
 Emeritus Professor, Linguistics Program
 http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/

 geoffnathan at wayne.edu

 Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email  looks.