[Ads-l] a different take on "chain migration"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 23 07:51:10 UTC 2018

"I'm upset that on television blacks can call themselves or each other
'nigger'  but _I can't say it_ unless I'm packing."

Bullshit. White privilege allows a white person to say "nigger, kike, spic,
dago," and any other slur whenever and wherever he pleases, just as male
privilege allows any man to say "cunt, twat, pussy," etc. under the same
social "constraints."

BTW, I once asked the list why it is that white people *want* to call black
people "niggers" and I got no reply. So, let me re-phrase my question. Why
is it that _you_, Paul Johnson, want to call black people "niggers,"
despite the fact that you know full well that black people don't like to be
called "niggers" by white people?

> can they under that protocol, are they proscribed from calling whites
'honkys'*

Since there is no such protocol, of course not. Besides, there's no point
in doing that. Once that a non-white has said that a person is white, any
other descriptor is superfluous, as your comment amply demonstrates.

As Garson quoted a couple of years ago,

"When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression"

The word  is one invented by white people as a slur against other white
people: _hunky_. Spelling it "honky" is like re-spelling in eye-phonetics
_funky_ as "fonky" or _donkey_ as "dunky" and then characterizing them as
novel words heretofore unknown to the English language.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 7:38 PM, paul johnson <paulzjoh at mtnhome.com> wrote:

> I'm upset that on television blacks can call themselves or each other
> 'nigger'  but I can't say it unless I'm packing.  Curious, can they under
> that protocol, are they proscribed from calling whites 'honkys'
>

> On 2/22/2018 6:29 PM, W Brewer wrote:
>
>> Wonder who pulled her chain.

> --
> I'm not saying you're stupid, just that you have bad luck when thinking...

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain