[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: cotton-picking

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Jun 26 14:39:46 UTC 2018

Ah, found a blog post showing the maps in question (from the  USGS National Hydrography Dataset).

http://obsidianwings.blogs.com/obsidian_wings/2011/09/a-brook-run-creek-branch-or-stream-runs-through-it.html