[Ads-l] Kibosh = kurbash (whip) in ca. 1830 Penal Servitude: Technical glitch (addendum)

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Wed Jun 27 18:32:09 UTC 2018

On 6/27/2018 2:14 PM, Douglas G. Wilson wrote:
> I think this should be OK.
>
> Apparently, in Thunderbird, a pair of hyphens alone is viewed as a
> signal to make the text gray and hard to read for the rest of the
> message. It seems three hyphens are OK.
>
> On 6/25/2018 8:30 PM, Cohen, Gerald Leonard wrote:

But this never happened to me before even though I used whatever
hyphenation I pleased.

Possibly the message to which I was replying had some feature causing
gray text? Anybody know?

-- Doug Wilson