[Ads-l] ham (antonym of spam) 2003

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 29 05:28:26 UTC 2018

Nice, thank you! One of those sources is likely the UD entry’s source.

It does seem that most sources have zeroed in on email as the only form of spam. The Wiktionary (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spam <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spam>) use of “electronic messages” for spam could be construed to include Facebook and other cybercomments, but that doesn’t seem like the ordinary meaning to me. BB