[Ads-l] Dictionaries Online

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 24 16:38:57 UTC 2018

Another archive.org link to NEDHP vol. 1 (possibly a different scan?).
<https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.73205>

Hire me for copyediting and proofreading at Laurellia Press
<https://www.laurelliapress.com/editorial/>
Read excerpts from the forthcoming *Dictionary of Christianese
<https://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/>*