[Ads-l] missing cartoon

Sun Nov 11 19:57:50 UTC 2018

Below is a link to a cartoon drawn by Paul Noth. Here is the caption:
"But what if a tyrant comes to power and no one's able to stop him
because the whole thing's kind of funny?"
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/but-what-if-a-tyrant-comes-to-power-and-no-ones-paul-noth.html

Bonus drawing of founding fathers by Christopher Weyant:
"Are you sure everyone will know we're being ironic?"
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/four-founding-fathers-discuss-the-writing-christopher-weyant.html