[Ads-l] Saying: It ain ’t what you don’t know that gets you into tr =?utf-8?Q?ouble._It=E2=80=99s_?=what you know for sure that just ain t so. (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (USA) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Nov 20 21:29:52 UTC 2018

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Antedating before the version on your Billings page ( https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/05/30/better-know/ )

_Harrisburg [PA] Telegraph_ 7 May 1869 p 1 col 5
"SOLLUM THOUGHTS
By Josh Billings
 . . . . .
I honestly believe it is better tew know nothing than tew knew what ain't so."