[Ads-l] Date templates for the 21st century

Fri Nov 23 22:54:57 UTC 2018

Last century I recall manually filling in forms containing slots that
were used to specify the year. Often the two digits 19 appeared in
these year slots. It was only necessary to specify the remaining two
digits for the year. In the current century I have not encountered
many forms with 20 written in the year slot.

For example, In the past my personal checks had 19 in the year slot,
but nowadays they do not have 20.

Have others observed this difference?