[Ads-l] libtard (8 August 2004), conservatard (24 August 2000)

Wed Oct 31 02:56:47 UTC 2018

Barry Popik's website has an extensive collection of entries covering
political terms.

https://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/libtard_liberal_retard/
https://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/conservatard_conservative_retard/

Barry has a citation dated July 14, 2004 for libtard. Barry has a
citation dated November 16, 2005 for conservatard, but the Wikitionary
entry has a citation dated August 24, 2000 as Benjamin noted.

Garson