[Ads-l] Neil Gaiman's book shelf (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Wed Jul 10 16:21:35 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Variety just posted an article about author Neil Gaiman's writing retreat:

https://variety.com/2019/tv/features/neil-gaiman-american-gods-good-omens-writers-office-interview-1203238915/

with a photo of Gaiman at his desk, and a bookshelf behind him.  I'm always interested in what books people have, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that Gaiman has a pair of books that also sit on my own shelves, and probably on many of yours:

Vols 1 and 2 of the Historical Dictionary of American Slang, by ADS-L member Jonathan Lighter.

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED