[Ads-l] "Ants on a log" -- Request from a freelance writer

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Jul 21 18:01:14 UTC 2019

Not related, probably, to the Szechuan dish “Ants climb(ing) a tree”, in which the ants are ground pork and the tree(s) glass or cellophane noodles.  Or vice versa; apparently there’s some question about how to unpack the metaphor.

LH