[Ads-l] noggin

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 30 15:52:54 UTC 2019

Nice find! I had looked at the UD, but under “noggin” not “noggin noggin”, lol.

It appears this is a hapax legomenon. Is it in use in speech other than i reference to “All for Me Grog"? (If not, then Olin Oden must identify it like I did: context.)

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA