[Ads-l] see-you-next-Tuesday, n. (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 12 21:59:24 UTC 2019

The bard liked to say, "See you when tea's ready."

It cracked him up. People rarely caught on.

JL

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 4:24 PM MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY
FUTURES COMMAND (USA) <0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at listserv.uga.edu>