[Ads-l] If you have a message, call Western Union (variant Samuel Goldwyn 1943)

Sat May 11 23:31:10 UTC 2019

Way back in 2012 I initiated a thread about the quotation in the
subject line. Several researchers had already explored the quotation.
Some progress was made back in 2012. Bill Mullins found a new citation
dated April 13, 1943 and shared it on the thread.

Now I've found a 1940 citation and created a Quote Investigator
article located here:

All I Want Is a Story. If You Have a Message, Send It by Western Union
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2019/05/11/send/

[Begin acknowledgement]
Great thanks to the pioneering efforts on this topic by previous
researchers including Bill Mullins, Barry Popik, Fred Shapiro, Nigel
Rees, and Ralph Keyes.
[Begin acknowledgement]

Garson