[Ads-l] San Francisco Chronicle Digital Archives

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Mon Sep 16 23:27:48 UTC 2019

    	There must be multiple Newsbank packages. My access through Princeton U has 1924-current.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 6:23 PM -0400, "ADSGarson O'Toole" <adsgarsonotoole at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

GenealogyBank is part of NewsBank, I believe.
According to the link below the NewsBank company has the following
coverage: San Francisco Chronicle (1869-Today)

https://www.newsbank.com/libraries/colleges-universities/solutions/top-resources/newsbank-integrated-archives/san-francisco-chronicle-1869-today

But NewsBank has many different databases. The coverage varies from
one database to another.

I just checked GenealogyBank and it claims the following coverage:
San Francisco Chronicle 01/16/1865 – 12/31/2017

I just checked NewsBank Access World News and it claims the following coverage:
San Francisco Chronicle 1985 – Current