[Ads-l] Latinx

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 17 21:15:26 UTC 2020

The topic of this conversation was the general use of Latinx, not one that
applies only to those of non-binary gender.

You comment about a popular vote was a clear preference for making the
majority of people swallow it, since their opinion doesn't matter to you.

BTW, opinions about the aesthetics of a term are always legitimate, since
they are opinions about aesthetics.