[Ads-l] "If a tree falls..."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 22 17:26:15 UTC 2020

1866 _Columbia Democrat and Star of the North_  (Bloomsburg, Pa.) (Apr.
11)) :  ANSWERS TO CORRESPONDENTS...Philosophy tells us if a tree should
fall in the forest, where there was no ear to hear, there would be no sound.

If this is old stuff, too bad. Don't read it.

It's surprising that a correspondent should ask the question without an
earlier occurrence being found.

JL

JL