[Ads-l] Joke: "How Many People Work Here?" "About Half of Them"

Fri Aug 28 12:19:24 UTC 2020

Interesting point, Dan. The link you provided suggests that "Fliegende
Blätter" published 52 issues in 1907. From issue 3206 to issue 3257 is
52 issues.
https://digi.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/diglit/fb

126.1907 (Nr. 3206-3231)
127.1907 (Nr. 3232-3257)