[Ads-l] Is there something wrong with this title?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Dec 6 21:09:06 UTC 2020

I would find “isolations” very odd indeed, but like Joe I could imagine either singular or plural agreement with “Geographical and social isolation”.  Slight meaning difference, based on whether these are considered as two separate factors (…drive…) or two instances of the same factor (…drives…).

LH