[Ads-l] Is there something wrong with this title?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 6 22:05:04 UTC 2020

I agree. Are we talking about geographical isolation and social isolation
as discrete concepts, or an isolation that is "geographic and social"? I
read it as the former, so drive sounds right to me.