[Ads-l] Has the Earliest Modern Usage of the Term "Science Fiction" Gotten Any Attention from Science Fiction Historians?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 13 21:42:24 UTC 2020

I don't know about it being obsolete. Science fiction has been used as an
epithet regarding nuclear fusion in this century many, many times.