[Ads-l] obscene slang on TV

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Jun 1 20:19:50 UTC 2020

That hypothesis is supported by the most upvoted lemma at urbandictionary.com, although there are other proposed entries, included a related but less specific meaning.  I’m not even going to touch on the proposed glosses for “wax job”, which given the context and the era apparently is not an ethnonymically neutral term for a Brazilian.