[Ads-l] Elvavr=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A5let_?=in the US?

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Sun Mar 29 20:45:34 UTC 2020

I just saw mention of this in Globe Magazine today, but in the context
of Boston University and exam week: yup, students opening windows and
screaming/shouting at 2 AM. There wasn't a particular term applied, but
the behavior is parallel.

---Amy West