[Ads-l] Saying: When "I" is replaced by "we, " even illness becomes wellness

Tue May 5 00:14:55 UTC 2020

The article on the saying mentioned I the subject line is now
available on the QI website.

If You Take the ‘I’ Out of Illness, and Add ‘We’, You End Up With Wellness
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/05/03/wellness/

[Begin acknowledgement excerpt]
Great thanks to Maree Robertson, elliotttj, Noah Brier, Jason Zweig,
Felix Salmon, and Faust whose inquiries led QI to formulate this
question and perform this exploration. Also thanks to discussants Ben
Zimmer and Laurence Horn.
[End excerpt]

There may be a delay until the updated acknowledgement is propagated
to the distributed copies of the article.

Garson