[Ads-l] Slang: Create a new posterior orifice metaphorically

Wed Sep 2 21:15:20 UTC 2020

Ben Zimmer wrote:
> Interesting research, Garson! While not appropriate for your site, it would
> be excellent fodder for the Strong Language blog, where I contribute <
> https://stronglang.wordpress.com/>. I could put together a post on this and
> any other findings from ADS-Lers on the topic.

Ben: Your idea of putting together a post for the Strong Language blog
sounds excellent. Happy to hear that you found the material
interesting. If you can verify the citations that would be great;
alternatively, warning notes somewhere would be helpful.

Additional findings from you or other list members would be valued
together with appropriate acknowledgements to all contributors.

Garson