[Ads-l] Retronym of the week: "monoamorous"

James Eric Lawson jel at NVENTURE.COM
Mon Apr 26 05:24:50 UTC 2021

Also pre-empting the NYT First Said title is _The Stanford Daily_ of 23
Apr 2014. The "PolyGlamorous" article contains two uses of
'monoamorous'. The 2014 use is certainly in "our time", though, while
the 1928 use is only if more than one of us is 92-3 or older.

https://archives.stanforddaily.com/2014/04/28?page=4&section=MODSMD_ARTICLE14#article

--
James Eric Lawson