[Ads-l] Die, my dear doctor! That=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=the last thing I shall do

Wed Apr 28 16:50:29 UTC 2021

Wonderful! Thanks for searching and locating this valuable citation,
Peter. I will try to update the QI article soon. There will be a delay
before the changes are visible on the website.
Garson