[Ads-l] to victim-blame, vt

Mon Aug 9 18:58:28 UTC 2021

Thanks Ben, JL, LH and Bill.
Arnold Zwicky's post pointed to a forum webpage with an entry dated
Jun 22, 2012 containing a transitive "victim-blame"

Below is a 2010 tweet with a transitive "victim blame".

https://twitter.com/lfarber225/status/2846807801462784

Tweet handle: Lindsay Farber @lfarber225
Time-stamp: 5:15 PM · Nov 11, 2010

[Begin tweet text]
A news reporter just stated that many witnesses of the girl being
raped stated that she deserved it. How can they victim blame her?!
[End tweet text]

Only a small preliminary search was performed: Queries "victim blaming
her", "victim blamed her", "victim blame her". Did not look in Google
Groups.