[Ads-l] "Big Sky"

Ben Yagoda byagoda at UDEL.EDU
Mon Aug 30 13:32:27 UTC 2021

Here’s the detail I remember from that nickname contest: "No fewer than 200 fans submitted the nickname Beaut.” (https://vault.si.com/vault/1981/11/23/scorecard <https://vault.si.com/vault/1981/11/23/scorecard>)  As a pun, it’s a Butte.

Ben

notoneoffbritishisms.com <http://notonoeoffbritishisms.com/>