[Ads-l] Notable Quotations of the Year List Is Released

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 14 16:49:45 UTC 2021

I wouldn't challenge the idea that the Biden quote (or, generally, all of your selections, year in and year out) is "important or revealing of the spirit of the times".

It's just that the LGB quote is one that people actually, you know, quote.